Sunday, August 10, 2008

techie stress

I hate to get stressed on the weekends. Sometimes when you have too many balls in the air you need to just turn that store sign over to "CLOSED" and rest, or bake cookies, or hike, maybe clean the kitchen. Other sources of creative inspiration can help you get out of an inspiration rut, but doesn't help as much when it's something technical or logistics. We need a camera - people have cameras and they are expensive. I mean so much so that it's cheaper to buy than to rent. But I don't want to buy a camera. I'm not the director of photography and in order to raise funds, I need a trailer. Chicken = egg, Egg = chicken. Scrambled.

I'm waiting to hear back from a friend who offered, and if not, hmm, well then I'll send an email to both groups I post in. Ack, I don't know- my head hurts.

I can't wait to see how these two come together in the trailer. See next post.

Just some minor construction - things have a way of working themselves out.

0 comments: